HollyWood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apothecary

2 posters

Go down

apothecary Empty apothecary

Post  Sairous Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:32 am

anyone can help me????
i have no trade skills now but i want to try apothecary for potions....what would suit to apothecary....
any ideas on how to make potions for initiative or ballistic skill but i dont know how....
plzzzzz help me
thanks in advance.....
Sairous
Sairous
Actor
Actor

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

apothecary Empty Re: apothecary

Post  ishotya Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:01 am

I've found scavenging to be the most useful for potion making if you only want to make healing potions. With scavenging you can pick up Leeches which will make healing potions, and you get the much-needed water(s) for stabilization.

If you want ballistic increases you will need to use Feathers, and you can only get that through butchering. You can buy them at the AH if you are not a butcher or ask a guildie to get some for you. IF you are scavenging you can sell all the gold dust, and talisman making supplies you get at the auction house. I've sell totems for about 50 sliver each. At the moment I am looking for any level 25 gold dust and talisman making stuff so I would happily farm some feathers for you and trade.

I have apothecary skill of +150 atm and I think that scavenging is the best choice. My WH is a scavenger, and my Engineer is a butcher so I've seen the drops from both. Trying to buy water for stabilization is expensive and with butchering you don't get enough Zoic Gore to make a lot of potions (thats a stabilization ingredient you get from butchering). Go scavenging and trade or buy what you need- feathers, etc....can't think off hand what increases intelligence but I have made them before.

ishotya
Actor
Actor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sairous Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:52 am

scratch its to complicated for me.........thanks anyway.....
i'll try apothecary with scavenging.......
Sairous
Sairous
Actor
Actor

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: